keyboard for Asus K50 K51 Details
Asus K50 K51 keyboard is specifically designed for Asus K50 K51 laptop. We offer a complete line of replacement Asus laptop keyboards and compatible replacements for almost all laptop models.All the laptop keyboards from us are genuine OEM version of the one that originally came with your computer and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit for your Asus laptop computer, just like the original computer part! Besides, This Asus laptop keyboard is designed with comfortable ergonomics that make it perfect for swift typing.The K50 K51 keyboard is pretty silent during daily use, and it is extremely travel-friendly because of lightweight design.
Removing the Broken Asus K50 K51 keyboard
- 1.Enusre the K50 K51 laptop is fully powered off, unplugged laptop ac adapter from the wall, and the battery taken out.
- 2.Turn the laptop over. On some models icons indicating which screws are attached to the keyboard for Asus K50 K51 displayed.If not, you might need to take care for it if you fail to find a breakdown for your model online.
- 3.Remove those screws with a T-8 or screwdriver.
- 4.Insert a small flathead screwdriver under the keyboard bezel and carefully lift it up. Continue releasing plastic latches and removing the keyboard bezel with your fingers.
- 5.Remove the plastic pieces carefully with a tootAsusick or plastic pick if there is any in the way.
- 6.Remove three (or more) screws from the top of the keyboard.Carefully lift up the keyboard from the laptop case.
- 7.Take that same pick and lift the plastic connectors that hold in this data cable in place.
- 8.Carefully remove the data cable.
Replacing the Asus K50 K51 keyboard
- 1.Take the new keyboard out of the plastic, and slip the data cable back in between the plastic connectors on the system board. Be sure to make sure the way in.
- 2.Use the pick to push the plastic connectors back into place, and ensure it's holding the details cable in.
- 3.Slip the Asus K50 K51 keyboard itself into place, from bottom to top. Ensure the screw holes or clamps line up at the top.
- 4.Refasten the keyboard in place at the top.
- 5. If you had to remove any plastic pieces, carefully snap it well in and replace any screws you needed to remove.
- 6.Turn the notebook over and replace all of the keyboard screws.
- 7.At last, put the battery way back in and turn on the laptop. If all has gone well, the Asus K50 K51 Keyboard should be functioning like completely new.